This committee’s main focus for 2011 will be to support and maintain membership as follows:
- Oversee and implement the recruitment of and application process for new members.
- Interview and select prospective members to recommend for appointment.
- Develop comprehensive orientation.
- Develop and implement methods for member retention.
- Ensure that Council maintains parity, inclusion and representation.
- Update recruitment materials as necessary, including exploring possibility of online recruitment materials.
- Conduct an assessment of training needs of council members.
- Conduct “exit interviews” when members resign or leave the Council.
- Develop a separate process evaluation prepared and conducted by Membership/CL Committee for newly appointed members during the first two months of their term.
- Manage mentoring program for new members.
- Collaborate with outside consultant to develop annual team building / PIR training for HPPC members and staff.
Please send e-mail to [email protected] to request committees’ meeting agendas and minutes.