Skip to content
- This committee’s main focus is to maintain membership.
- Review the Parity, Inclusion, and Representation of the council and recruiting accordingly.
- Conduct an assessment of training needs of council members
- Gather community input into the HIV Prevention Plan.
- Conduct “exit interviews” when members resign or leave the Council.
- Conduct a brief needs assessment with the Council twice a year to gauge membership needs and issues.
- Develop a separate process evaluation prepared and conducted by Membership/CL Committee for newly appointed members during the first two months of their term.
- This committee is also responsible for putting together team building and other training needs of HPPC members.