This committee tasks will include the following:
- Develop a working definition of drivers for HIV in San Francisco, as well as a set of criteria for their selection. Draft a list of drivers to be used in next Prevention Plan.
- Identify the list of subpopulations and cofactors for inclusion in the next Priority Setting model using criteria developed in 2007.
- Provide feedback to HPPC consultant (Harder & Co.) on draft Community Assessment chapter.
- Review and potentially modify recommendations for the allocation of funds.
- Review draft Priority setting chapter and provide feedback to Harder & Co.
- Define Special Considerations box in the model.