What makes Nexxus Aloe Rid Shampoo popular these days? It contains the right ingredients in detoxifying hair. The shampoo can flush the traces of the drug in your hair and your scalp and help you pass the hair follicle drug tests.
It is recommended that you use the product ten days before the test, four times a day, to make sure you will pass the drug test. Many can attest that Nexxus Aloe Rid detox is quite effective. Some organizations prefer the hair follicle drug test instead of urine drug tests as the drug stays in the hair longer.
Nexxus Aloe Rid Ingredients
Nexxus Aloe Rid contains several ingredients that provide the detoxification effect. The most prevalent ingredient is EDTA which is known to chelate metals. It is also effective in getting rid of drug residues on the hair shaft. Another vital ingredient of Nexxus Aloe is propylene glycol that served as a solvent in getting rid of the drug residues.
This product also includes the following ingredients:
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Blue 1 (Ci 42090)
- Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide
- Ceramide 3
- Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil
- Cocamide Dea
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane
- Citric Acid
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
- Fragrance (Parfum)
- Palmitic Acid
- Myristic Acid
- Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate
- Polysorbate 60
- Propylene Glycol
- Sodium Chloride
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Tetrasodium Edta
- Sodium PCA
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Wheat Flour (Triticum Vulgare) Lipids
- Sodium Thiosulfate
- Yellow 5 (Ci 19140)
- Soybean (Glycine Soja) Sterol
- Water (Aqua)
- Stearic Acid
Steps on Using Nexxus Aloe Rid Shampoo for Drug Test
You can use this shampoo like the usual shampoo, washing hair two to four times a day to get rid of the drug residues. Another way to use the shampoo is to make it part of the Macujo Method. The steps in using Nexxus Aloe Rid are as follows:
- You need to stop using any drug. If it is a prescribed medication, you can ask your physician for a waiver if you need one. It is best to confirm with the testing center if the medication you are taking will positively impact the result.
- Most users wash their hair up to four times a day for ten days before the drug test.
- Wash your hairbrushes and other tools thoroughly as they may be contaminated with old hair that might contain drug residues.
What is Macujo Method?
Macujo Method is the favored method applied when using the Nexxus Aloe Rid treatment to remove drug residue. This method is designed to destroy the hair shaft and get rid of drug residues. It involves using solvents to dissolve the drugs like salicylic acid and baking soda to neutralize the acidic drugs, which cause them to leak the hair shaft or make the drug undetected.
Before buying the product, check Nexxus Aloe Rid reviews to determine if you are purchasing a safe and legit item. Because of its popularity, many fraud Nexxus products are sold in the market. So be careful when buying the product. The shampoo is very effective in getting rid of the remaining drug in the hair as long as you use it using the correct method.